Tuesday 26 April 2016

Screen Printed Finals - Poster










The screen printed finals went really I used a dark red so that it would be clear on the pink stock, the type came out really legible, which is a concern I had to consider knowing that sometimes in screen print it can be lost if not done carefully. The Black type at the top came out really well, bold and clear, it looks almost digitally printed and is legible sitting atop of the image I used. The image came out obscure which is what I wanted it to be like, the bitmap style which I Used made the image clear enough to be recognised yet only as a person who is protesting not the actual person who it is. I did find some difficulties during the print process as the ink ran in some places yet creating some nice effects. I am very pleased with the outcome of the practical side of the brief as it is what I set out to produce yet even better than I imagine, it is a strong informed piece which works in context to the question I chose to base my essay on. It is informed and reflects the research I have carried out.


No comments:

Post a Comment